Saturday, October 26, 2013

Masami Shouko 318 Duo Fibre Foundation

I know it’s been pretty long since I update this blog, it’s because I haven’t purchased any make up things lately. I’m that kind of person who purchased any product just because I’m running out my make up product, I know I am such a bad blogger XD
Anyway let’s jump to the review, shall we? ;)


318 Duo Fibre Foundation

As what the title said, now I’m gonna review about one product from a famous line in Indonesia, Masami Shouko. As you may know this line is specialized in make up tools, included brush. This one I bought is Masami Shouko 318 Duo Fibre Foundation. Here is what this product claimed:

“Creating high-definition results with powder, liquid, or cream based makeup. Its duo-fiber design allows it to pick up and hold product in the base bristle – while the top, feathery bristles give you a smooth, flawless and airbrushed finish.”

Now using foundation brush to apply a foundation is kinda new for me. I usually applied it with my fingers or damped sponge because I thought it is simpler and cheaper. But sometimes when I applied the foundation too much or unevenly my face would end up cakey. As the first timer I pick this duo fibre foundation because its claimed to gives you a high definition and flawless finish.



The top of the brush is really soft (and fluffy) which I really love. It allows you to spread the foundation easily using a smooth stroke. I did my research of how to use this foundation correctly, and most of it said that don’t push the brush too much because it’s only make the foundation shifted. I notice some feather dropped off when I applied my foundation, I don’t know is it because the condition of the shipping (I order it from online shop) or the bad quality of the brush (it’s my first time, remember?). Another bad thing is that I can smell the plastic scent when I use this brush, it is usually happened with tools with syntethic brush but I expect a less plastic scent.

I’m still looking of how to use this brush, whether to dab it or using a soft stroke. Anyway first I pour the foundation onto my hand, dab the foundation and spread the foundation onto my face. Use a gentle stroke and in a circular motion. Even though I applied too much foundation, my face looks flawless and smooth.


Spread the foundation in a gentle circular motion

As for the prize, I can’t complain because this brush is quite affordable. Normally you can buy this brush at store for about IDR 110.000, since I purchased it from online shop I pay it for about IDR 80.000.

To summarize, let’s see the pros and cons below:
Pros:
-Gives you a smooth, flawless and airbrushed finish
-Easy to find
-Smooth feather
-Affordable

Cons:
-Sometimes you can find a fall off feather
-You can smell the synthetic brush

At last, photos of me XD


I hope this is helpful and thank you for reading.

2 comments: