Monday, August 26, 2013

Schwarzkopf Freshlight Foam Color in Melty Cherry



I dyed my hair with Schwarzkopf Freshlight in Melty Mocha about 2 months ago and I’m quite bored with the color. At first I feel hesitate about the color I’m about to use, whether a darker color or a lighter color. But when I visit Borma store around my house to buy my daily needs, I found Schwarzkopf Fresh light in Ash and Freshlight Foam Color in Melty Cherry so it motivated me to re-dye my hair. I'm always wanted to dye my hair with the Clear Ash color but I’m afraid it will not match my skin tone. At last I picked Foam Color in Melty Cherry, pay the bill and dye my hair right away. So here is the appearance of this hair color:




Front




Back

 My current hair is the one on the middle of the color chart so the result will be reddish brown but looks darker than my current hair. Like Freshlight that comes with a comb, this Freshlight Foam colour also comes with the instruction, color gel, developer, plastic glove, after colour treatment and a pump. I’m not gonna talk about how to dye your hair using this hair dye because you can simply follow the instruction which is easy to understand for me.



1. Developer (Agent 2) 2. Pump 3. Color Gel 4. Instruction  5. After Color Treatment 6. Plastic Glove




After waiting for 1,5 hour I rinse my hair with warm water and applied the after colour treatment then dry my hair. I’m shocked with the result that turned out to be so much brighter than my expectation! Although the color is not bad at all, I’m expecting a dark reddish brown T_T




Before


After

From the Top


See??? T_T

Maybe there are some mistakes when I applied the hair colour? Is it because I didn’t massage it thoroughly?? Or do I let the hair dye too long on my hair? Well then, let it be. What can I do? I don’t want to dye my hair too often because it makes my hair dry :’(

Aside of my sorrow, nowadays this hair dye is easy to find although sometimes the other color is out of stock. Besides of how easy this hair dye to apply, the Foam Color is cheaper than the one with the comb, it’s about IDR 65.000. Maybe I will dye my hair after 2 months or something (such as job interview or graduation day) required me to dye my hair with darker color.



Well, that’s it. Thank you so much for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment