Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Freshlight in Melty Mocha



Last weekend I dyed my hair with Schwarzkopf Freshlight in Melty Mocha. The reason why I grabbed this color because I want the color result will not too bright. At first I wanted to pick the Ash color but the sales assistant said it is out of stock. At that time, the product is off 40% (from IDR 99.000 to IDR 65.000) and you can dye your hair with the purchased product for free! So, after I paid the product I rushed to the Schwarzkopf booth. The booth was small that can serve for one person only, but there’s no queue so I was served immediately. Yaaay! At first I’m not sure I’ll do it on the booth because, geez,  it’s in the middle of the store and everybody will look strangely at me. But since I never dye my hair by myself and afraid of damaging it so I’ll just leave my hair to the professional.

 





I was so excited that I forgot to take some pictures of the booth haha. Well I can say the hair stylist looks professional and every staff on the booth were very polite. First the stylist dyed the root and then wait for about 15 minutes then proceed to the other part of hair and wait for about 20 minutes. When the stylist is dying my hair, I pray when I get home my grandma won’t kill me. I’m living in a strict family, so yeah... you know the deal.

The result is impressive and the service is really good. Here some photos of my hair:

Without flashlight


with flashlight


Actually, I don’t know how my feeling. On one side I’m happy that the color is not too bright, but on another side it’s disappointing I because the color can only be seen in a bright light. It’s pretty hard for me to captured the color of my hair.



For another time i’ll dye my hair by myself, because it is easy. The box also came with the instructions leaflet and protective gloves besides the main equipments. It instruct you step by step of how to do it and also some precautions so you won’t harm yourself and bring the result at its best.

Last but not least, my photo of the day!

Thank you for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Hei aku baru mau produk inii, kalau melty mocha itu terang banget kah hasilnya ? Soalnya aku mau hasil ga tetang bgtt hehe

    ReplyDelete